"Lotto Pays Me" Lead Capture Page

You might not realize that Lotto Magic offers you a couple "lead capture" pages to build your team. Recently team member Daryl sent an update email about one of them (below) to Whitney who then emailed me, I know, I know... what did we do before email!

So remember as a member on the team YOU have this powerful marketing platform available to you - so use it. It also includes automatic email follow-up letters that the company has already set-up for you. Here's a screen shot to refresh your memory, or you can click on the image and go to the site.


After you check it out and if you have any questions email Daryl, Whitney or I anytime.

More soon eh?

Bob

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really It's Great post !!!!!!!!!
I have needed such type information from last several days realated to lead generation and it's conversion in to fix leads in business. Now, I have completed my need through yours blogs. Thanks for sharing this informative views.
Lead Capture System

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. At the Lotto Magic team we appreciate your visit and your comments, opinions and statements too - have a great day there!