Lotto Magic Marketing Program Update

I just got word that the free Lotto Magic marketing program for our team is now going to include mini marketing sites for all those on the team. As I understand there will be 1 main marketing web site and then 4 or 5 other available sites. These will be 100% free for the Lotto Magic online members marketing use and will have a URL rotator "separate" from the team site one but it'll work the same. All 5 to 6 sites will be created for you so it'll just be a matter of you decided which ones you want to market online with.
Lotto Magic Team marketing mini-site screenshot
Sample Screen Shot
The domain name that was bought for this new team marketing program project is located at: www.TeamFreeLottoMagic.com however I checked it today and as of right now it's redirecting to the team site. If you're viewing this post in the future and the site is live then the link above will take you to the home page of the new mini (and did I mention free) marketing sites.

You probably know from earlier posts that I'm coordinating the production of many of the team video's so if you have any ideas email me anytime. If you recently joined the team I appreciate your patience as I get up to speed with Internet marketing and for those online members that liked the team video's created to date thanks - you can view them all at YouTube.

Sincerely, Bob

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

Social Media Marketing Program

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. At the Lotto Magic team we appreciate your visit and your comments, opinions and statements too - have a great day there!