I know Whit has a YouTube video about the new Florida Lotto Magic news and update site (the same as mentioned in the post below) however... I could NOT locate it in the YouTube video search here at blogger(?) even though I saw it over at YouTube earlier in the week. So for now I posted a team video with the team site screen shots. I'll replace it later once I find the one that I really want to post here. Until then here you go...


 


In progress is a stand alone Lotto Magic Online Video Site where all the video's can be easily viewed through a "video wall". It's still got a bit of tweaking to do but you can still check out where we're at on this current team marketing project. Remember... everything we do helps you build YOUR Lotto Magic team and it's 100% FREE to you.

Bob

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. At the Lotto Magic team we appreciate your visit and your comments, opinions and statements too - have a great day there!